Cyrion Turn-Key Solutions
We provide a comprehensive, efficient, cost-contained approach for managed IT support for the items listed below as well as other needs that may arise and fall under the expertise of our team. This team of experts will use a variety of tools and approaches to deploy applications, updates and patches, detect problems and troubleshoot computer, peripheral and network related issues. We also deploy new hardware, facilitate computer life-cycle and inventory control, and provide support for individuals and the applications they use.
This unique approach to IT delivers an entire team of experts at the cost of one engineer. With our flat-rate approach, Cyrion Systems Integration, Inc. will take care of your on-site and remote IT support, infrastructure planning and management, and pro-active preventive maintenance needs under a planned, budgeted amount. No more surprise or unexpected bills.
Our Flat-Rate IT packages include:
- General Support and On-site Service
- Scheduled on-site technician visits to resolve any in-house issues.
- Remote support for desktop computer, peripheral and installed client based software.
- Telephone based support for desktop computer, peripheral and installed client based software.
- Server and Network Support
- Remote monitoring and alerting for defined critical client servers and network devices. To include online/offline systems, key systems services, CPU utilization, hard disk utilization, network availability.
- Remote support for server and network related infrastructure based issues.
- Telephone support for server and network related infrastructure based issues.
- Onsite support as needed for server and network related infrastructure based issues.
- Infrastructure Preventative Maintenance
- Review of server, network operating systems and related critical peripherals for system updates, patch and hot-fix released, and critical security updates.
- Installation of selected monthly patches, updates, hot-fixes and security updates, with review of systems updated following installations.
- Review of network, server, and related system critical peripherals for:
- BIOS firmware releases
- Server and network software applications updates and patches
- Physical review of server and network hardware
- Installation of selected patches, updates, hot-fixes and security updates with review of systems updated following installations with scheduled off-hours patching or restarts.
- Infrastructure Planning & Implementation
- Infrastructure review and documentation.
- Infrastructure “health-report” status updates.
- Review and planning for upgrades and improvements.